I wanted to wish everybody foolish enough to keep my RSS feed in their news reader a happy twenty eleven from Victoria, Canada. While I won’t do a big 2010 “year in review” style post, I wanted to point out some milestones the year has had for me:
- In 2010, I became a married man. Hooray new tax status!
- In 2010, Slide was acquired by Google, giving me the liquidity to use previously purchased stock to buy a nice BLT sandwich on Wed. September 15th.
- In 2010, my lovely wife finished her paralegal studies. Bringing her degree count to two, eclipsing my zero.
- In 2010, I moved from San Francisco to Berkeley, adding two more modes of transportation to my morning commute
- In 2010, I managed to not die in any fashion, comically or otherwise.